I am so tried of the same circle. Below you will find my views on how to get out to this mess. The bottom line is Palestine should focus on its future especially it’s economic future. Israel is in the best position to help Palestine. Israel want peace but it wants security even more. So there will never be an agreement unless Israel feels secure. But I think Israel would be willing to pay a big price for this and it has the ability to pay this price.
Let me know what you think?
Palestine must reconnize Israel as a Jewish State.
- There are more than 50 Muslim States. So what is the issue with having one tiny Jewish State
- Palestine can not include Gaza until Gaza is integrated with the West Bank Palestine which be definition means that Israel is recognized by Gaza as well.
Palestine will except serious changes in the 1967 border that not only recognize facts on the ground but improve Israel”s security and improve commerece in Palestine
Palestine may bring back all Palestinian refugees (these are people of Palestinian decent but have never leaved in Israel or Palestine) to live in Palestine
- This does not mean going back to Israel. After the 1948 war Israel absorbed most of the Jews that lived in Arab countries and were forced out.
Palestine will allow a limited Israeli military precence on the Jordan river to assure Israel that weapons and terrists are not being brought into Palestine.
- Jordan could be come part of this force or many other countries.
- The precense will end in an agreed upon number of years (lets say 10 years
Israel will close many settlements.
- Religious Jews that want to stay in certain parts of Palestine will be allowed to by the Palestinians and will be given citizenship in Palestine just as Arabs in Israel have Citizenship
Israel will commit to a “Marshal Plan” to turn Palestine into an extremely successful country.
- This will included building out infrastructure such as roads, utilities etc.
- Founding a major education program for children and adults
- Setting up Israeli owned business in Palestine
- Employ Palestinian workers in Israel
I don’t have a good solution for Jerusalem. I think some great minds have to work on this.